Film Commission Torino Piemonte offers logistic services and support during pre-production and shooting time to film/audiovisual production companies choosing Piemonte and its territory for their productions, further to phone and mail contacts by filling an application form.
All film/audiovisual production companies choosing Piemonte and its territory for their productions - feature films, TV movies or TV series, documentary film, short films, TV formats, music videos, ADVs, corporate film, etc - have access to the following services:
- Location scouting via FCTP image database (partly on line in Location guide);
- Assistance during the entire shooting time and help to find cast & crew, facilities and services (see Production guide);
- Assistance for Public Land Occupancy permits (granted free in Torino and throughout Piemonte with fees reductions);
- Use of facilities within FCTP Headquarters , such as Sala Movie for test screening, a Casting Room, and parking for film production vehicles.
Services targeted for feature films, TV movies and TV series: Location Scouting
Production companies developing particularly relevant feature films, TV movies or TV series may also apply for a Piemonte-based Location manager, a 1-week accommodation and a car/bus for the director, set designer or general organiser during a first location survey. Details of this service are estomated per single projects.
As of 2018 the Location Scouting service is carried out in partnership with Camera di Commercio di Torino.
Further Services for feature films, TV movies and tv series: Crew offices and working space
Production companies developing particularly relevant feature films, TV movies or TV series may further apply for crew offices and working space inside FCTP Headquarters - according to avaible areas - such as:
1) Blocks 1, 2 and 3
- street level floor (225 or 270 mq), with three separate areas, suited for Costume Department and storage;
- upper floor (100 or 120 mq), one smaller room and one larger room suited for an open space with three offices, usually Production office, Administration and Direction;
2) Blocks 7, 8 e 9:
- street level floor (160 or 180 mq), suited for the Art Department.
All blocks are furnished (desks, chairs, shelves...), and have wi-fi connections, toilets, heating and air-conditioning (only heating in blocks 8 and 9). A cleaning service is also provided.
Details and costs are estimated individually per single project thus guested.
3) parking for film production vehicles.