Since 2008 Film Commission Torino Piemonte has been operating from its Headquarters located in Torino, at Via Cagliari / Via Buscalioni, Torino, and covering a total of 9.400 square meters - 6.300 of which indoors - on the site of the former Cologno cotton mill, which has been completely renovated preserving much of the original structure, such as the shed roof, the old chimney base , as wella as both original brickwork and fixtures.
Film Commission Torino Piemonte Headquarters are perfectly suited for film production, located close to Torino’s town centre, just 25’ from Aeroporto di Torino; 10’ from the the train station Torino Porta Nuova; 13’ from Torino Porta Susa; 15’ from the highways Autostrada A4 Torino-Milano and Autostrada A5 Torino-Aosta, 30’ from Autostrada A6 Torino-Savona.
Film Commission Torino Piemonte Headquarters, in 18 blocks, guests:
- Film Commission Torino Piemonte offices;
- Offices and storage for film crews (more info here);
- Sala Movie, a 96-seats theatre-screening room guesting every day screening test, premieres, press congerences, meetings, workshops (more info here);
- Casting Room for castings, rehersal, etc. (more info here);
- Torino Film Festival, Lovers Film Festival, Festival CinemAmbiente, TorinoFilmLab offices;
- Creative Europe Desk Italia - Ufficio Media di Torino;
- Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia - Sede Piemonte - Dipartimento Animazione (in Block 4);
- one company working for audiovisual production and events: